Saturday, March 26, 2011
Another Fundraiser will be open on Saturday 26th March until 3rd April, all skin and or tattoo packs are 50L only, an incredible bargain for some amazing work.
You can see some examples HERE on flickr .
You can find Another Fundraiser in search or HERE tell everyone you know, because these items may not be available after the event.
Posted by Sasy Scarborough at 5:23 PM
Saturday, March 19, 2011
It has been three long years since Another Fundraiser, and every year we have been asked if there was going to be another Another. It started as a spark of an idea and grew into something amazing.
With the release of Mina Jun's skins to be used for Japanese crisis charity efforts, we felt that it was time to bring back Another Fundraiser, combining the tools we have been graciously given over the years, providing those that want to participate a combination of Mina, Eloh Eliot and Sezmra Svarog's skin templates that you can use as your base, or as a guide. The difference this time around is that you can release the finished products as either a full skin, a makeup tattoo layer, or both. The items will be set out for sale at one and possibly two locations on the grid, and sold for 50L each.
All proceeds from the event will go to the Red Cross to help the victims of the overwhelming disasters that have struck Japan.
- All items must be set up by the 24th March at the provided location, and you must ask to be added to the Group so you can set out your prims. We will send a message and vendor kit in the group notices closer to set up.
- Maximum 4 prims per person. You must also use only the Another Fundraiser Script provided at time of set up, items found not containing that script before we open will have to be removed.
- Your vendor must be 1m by 1m by 0.10 thick so that two fit on each stand and must show a clear picture of your skin or tattoo layer as well as saying what they are; tattoo, skin or both.
- Your skins/tattoos must be sold YES copy/ NO mod/ NO transfer so that all in the event are the same.
- Please make sure when creating either your skin or tattoo layer, that you use your own base inventory item. You can do this by right clicking inside of any folder in your inventory, choosing new body parts then skin or new clothing layers then tattoo. This can help people that purchase find your items after the event is over, or direct people to you.
- You will need Gimp, Photoshop, or other photo editing software to be able to participate. Links to other resources for brushes and tutorials are provided at the bottom of this post.
All skill levels are welcome! So much came out of the Another Fundraiser, and Eloh Eliot's .psd release, that we have watched average Second Life residents "level up" learning about content creations, and developing their own skin lines. First they were based off the Eloh's, over time, as they learned, many were able to develop the skins necessary to fully develop their own bases. With the advancements of makeup/tattoo layers since then, we can't wait to see what you can do! Grab the templates, check out tutorials, and give it a shot.
Some examples of Another Fundraiser 1 mods -
For group access or any info about Another Fundraiser please contact:
Download the three resources we will be using as guides or bases for this event HERE
More useful links:
Another Skin Tutorial
Crack Effect Brushes
Cherry Blossom Petal Brushes
Posted by Iris Ophelia at 3:38 PM